Burning Gaames

dave bruce

OSNN Newbie
Hi am asking you guys what is the best burner for burning games i have a sony but the error sciping is so slow, is there a better one for me out there,
and what would it be???thx

I got a Lite-On 52x that goes through them in less than five minutes longer than it would take to copy an unprotected disc. They're cheap, and they handle error-skipping well.

i got a samsung 52X drive that has never givin me any troubles.

Plextor drives were very good at this 2 years ago, maybe they still are.

Ive recently got a plextor
c/w latest firmware
it gives me regular bsod's
and the cd tray is really flimsy

IMHO its a POS

q65.gif

HandyBuddy said:
I got a Lite-On 52x that goes through them in less than five minutes longer than it would take to copy an unprotected disc. They're cheap, and they handle error-skipping well.

Hi do you know the model number thx for your time !!

almost as important if not more important is the software you use ;)

I have the Liteon and it works very well.. as stated here already you can copy in less time with it. its good. no complaints here..

alcohol 120% is what i use, along with clony to find out what cd protection it's using.
saved me from having to buy 2nd copy of the game, cd got all scratched, but cd writer could copy all the files.

Ive heard Lite-ons are pretty good. I have a Plextor 52x24x52x and its nevewr given me any problems...1000+ cd made

Lite-on or Plextor really.

I've only used Lite-on on all my machines.
Though they didn't have a dvd writer when I purchased one 2yrs ago.

ive had both lite on and plextor, lite on is the best, plextor was good until safedisc 2.51 came out then it could never copy it. btw that was my plextor 16x drive.

I have an NEC combo DVDRW/CD-RW ... it burns at 16x max ... but I don't really need it any faster ... and I've had no problems with it ... copying data or copy-protected discs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back