Burning Gaames

dave bruce

OSNN Newbie
Hi am asking you guys what is the best burner for burning games i have a sony but the error sciping is so slow, is there a better one for me out there,
and what would it be???thx

Petros

Thief IV
I got a Lite-On 52x that goes through them in less than five minutes longer than it would take to copy an unprotected disc. They're cheap, and they handle error-skipping well.

2z

OSNN Gamer
Ive recently got a plextor
c/w latest firmware
it gives me regular bsod's
and the cd tray is really flimsy

IMHO its a POS

dave bruce

OSNN Newbie
HandyBuddy said:
I got a Lite-On 52x that goes through them in less than five minutes longer than it would take to copy an unprotected disc. They're cheap, and they handle error-skipping well.

Hi do you know the model number thx for your time !!

XpGuy1

Mindless Poster
I have the Liteon and it works very well.. as stated here already you can copy in less time with it. its good. no complaints here..

random

aka PHiSHnz
alcohol 120% is what i use, along with clony to find out what cd protection it's using.
saved me from having to buy 2nd copy of the game, cd got all scratched, but cd writer could copy all the files.

Ive heard Lite-ons are pretty good. I have a Plextor 52x24x52x and its nevewr given me any problems...1000+ cd made

ming

OSNN Advanced
Lite-on or Plextor really.

I've only used Lite-on on all my machines.
Though they didn't have a dvd writer when I purchased one 2yrs ago.

Kush

High On Life!
ive had both lite on and plextor, lite on is the best, plextor was good until safedisc 2.51 came out then it could never copy it. btw that was my plextor 16x drive.

vern

Dominus
Political User
I have an NEC combo DVDRW/CD-RW ... it burns at 16x max ... but I don't really need it any faster ... and I've had no problems with it ... copying data or copy-protected discs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ganster