Burning Copy CDs with a DVD/CDRW Combo?

P

pjkim01

I have always owned two drives on my desktop and DVD and CDRW. But just recently went to a labtop with a Combo DVD/CDRW drive. Does anybody know how to copy cd-to-cd?

Thank you,

Peter

you cannot do a CD-TO-CD copy with just one drive.

download Diskjuggler from www.padus.com and look at the attached image below.

what it does is read the cd you wanna backup and then it reads it to an image file as a temp file, dj then asks for a blank cdr which you then replace the cd you wanna copy with cdr, hit start button in the dj program and it will burn the image.

with one drive and this method it takes double the time than a CD-TO-CD copy which is only possible with two drives.

hope this helpz

You want CLONECD.

It is perfect for what you want to do.
writes to a file, ejects disk
put new disk in
read to disk, ejects new burned disk.

Thats it.

And if you get cloney to work with it your settings for most any copyprotected cd will be automatic.

you can get them at www.unitethecows.com

Nero can also do that, it just saves the cd as a img, then burns the image.

Why is it that everytime i look at a pic that someone post that I ALWAYS Try and click ok or cancel :confused:

lol Dubbin1, I know what you mean. I guess we have clicked SO DAMN MANY of those annoying popups that we just do it subconsciously.

I vote for CloneCD.

Followed By Blindwrite.

i would go for cdrwin or clonecd both very good and very quick

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back