Burning cd´s with out pause

M

mtbnl

Can somebody give me a hint to burn cd´s without the pause that is standard with xp in the mediaplayer???? When i want to burn a mixed cd, then it´s not possible for me to burn without the pause. I checked the whole mediaplayer, but i can´t find the right button to enable the pause!!!!Thnx

well I use roxio 5.xx and theres an option before burning that lets you do either track at once (track at a time) or disk at once (the whole cd burned without the laser blinking which makes it continous).

Thnx, but what i need to know is, if it is possible with the mediaplayer of xp? And if it is not possible, then i can burn with nero or other programms! Let me know if you know??!!:p :confused:

even with nero you get the 2 sec pause, this happens when the disc is even recorded in disc-at-once (DAO), any ideas on how to make the disc continuous?

what is it that you are trying to do ,is it that you are trying to burn music cds but don' t want a pause do you want to burn an iso image ??????? copy cds directly or what:)

Nero has the option to do continuous song burning without the silence gaps in-between songs.

Originally posted by Daedalus
even with nero you get the 2 sec pause, this happens when the disc is even recorded in disc-at-once (DAO), any ideas on how to make the disc continuous?

what do you want man?? :confused:

if you right click on the file (song list) before burning in nero, you can choose properties and make the gap anything you want.

Here's how to do it with Nero...

In the "Explorer"-like window, drag your audio tracks into the left pane. Then, starting with the second track, right click on the track and go to properties. In the properties, you can change the amount of time, in seconds, that is placed before each track. So, if you change it from the default of 2 seconds to 0, there will be no space between the tracks.

Rob

I've tried that also, I've attached the error message that nero throws up when I've set the audio pause to 0 seconds.:(

Thanks anyway

yeah i get that too. put up with it for the first track. as long as there is a pause for the first track i can always burn cds with no pauses between the other tracks.

i dunno why this is.

I've tried that also, I've attached the error message that nero throws up when I've set the audio pause to 0 seconds.:(

Thanks anyway

You can't change this for the first track. That's why I said, "Starting with the second track."

Rob

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back