Burn Google Video Files to DVD?

drummer4lifex

OSNN Junior Addict
Hey all,

I'm trying to get a downloaded Google video to burn on to a dvd. So far, I've tried varous methods such as bookmarklets, to video converters. I just can't seem to get anything to work. I'm trying to download a long movie (1hr 20min) if that makes any difference.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Why not try something like FRAPS, and then use what it recorded to convert it to a DVD .vob file format,

which type of video did you download? if the "windows/mac" versions (usually named gvi or gvp) they are just regular avi files, mpeg4 video and mp3 audio. use whatever application you already use, i recommend mediacoder or maybe avi2dvd. both freeware :)

are google videos in flv format? don't know how to download them but can advise a good program for flash to dvd conversion. flash to video encoder pro http://www.geovid.com/Flash_to_Video_Encoder_PRO with an option of dvd burning. will do everything automatically.

i like this forum and i HATE spammers:mad:. it's pretty pathetic you don't even know what you're selling, google doesn't use flash. sorry mods and administrators, had to get that off my chest

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back