Burgular Getting In My House I Need Help

P

pap64

Someone keeps breaking into my house, and stealing my girlfriends panties and small miscleanous things. And using my computer, what i need to know is if i can get a software program that can turn my logitech webcam (model PD1001) into a motion detection cam. what i basically am trying to do is leave my pc on and my cam and get it to detect motion and start recording if anyone knows of a software program to help it would be greatly apprecieated.

Why not just change all your locks and install a home alarm?

JJB

because i want to catch this punk before i do that!

thanks SPeedY_B trying it now, i need to go through all the options to see if will do what i want thanks again

Just hide in a dark corner with a baseball bat then :p

JJB

Get a Real DOG .. trust me .. I own one and eats everything .. even people :eek: - :eek:

When I read the thread title I thought you were joking. :eek:

Cosmin I fully agree, grew up with 5 dogs (in South Africa) but now we're in England we only have one :( but no one tries it on when he's around! Very large GSD... :)

Rig up a shotgun! An ass full of buckshot would deter him/them the next time! :)

Maybe I'm missing something here, but have you at least notified the authorities of the repeated incidents? Catching the guy in a digital still is great, but it won't do much unless someone knows about the situation.

If you opened the front door one day and there I was, a stranger standing in your living room laughing at you, you really wouldn't be able to do anything (except introduce me to physical harm perhaps) except file a report. :cool:

Originally posted by Lighter
Maybe I'm missing something here, but have you at least notified the authorities of the repeated incidents? Catching the guy in a digital still is great, but it won't do much unless someone knows about the situation.

If you opened the front door one day and there I was, a stranger standing in your living room laughing at you, you really wouldn't be able to do anything (except introduce me to physical harm perhaps) except file a report. :cool:

thats true, he might get a slap on the hand if you dont report it to the police as much as you can.... by the way, how do you know hes been on your computer?

my logitech zoom camera came with logitech imagestudio....................which has a motion detector with it.

Henyman lives in a pasture!

Anyways I hope you get this guy! I honestly would hate to be the person breaking into my house. Just the thought of him going near my sons room, would make me do some bodily damage to him. Then call the cops :D

Originally posted by pap64
Someone keeps breaking into my house, and stealing my girlfriends panties and small miscleanous things.

HENTAI!! PERVERT! :mad:
Give him a good kick-box to the head for me! Good luck! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back