Burgular Getting In My House I Need Help

Originally posted by Valone
Dogs are more then just creatures to protect you....

Perfectly right, they are also creatures to eat homework, old clothes and shoes of varying age.

Hehehe @ grimman and EP.

Hope you get this loser too m8.
I agree with earlier suggestions, In the UK the police here are so lame (due to antiquated laws that tie their hands) -
I'd be inclined to wait with a mailsack, 2 large baseball bats and a good mate with a bad attitude.
The only way yer gonna feel any sense of justice is to waste the geezer.
If you ain't gonna let the law help you, you're gonna need some sort of means of detaining the bloke if you find him in your house.

btw......stealing your missus' underwear is cause for a slap alone without all the breaking-in and using your PC.

Nah, seriously call the police, have them trap the git, and then press all the charges they'll let ya.

Oh yeah, and 1 more thing.....If this bloke is using your PC surely he'll see the camera recording and delete the file?!?
Hope you catch this perv m8. :eek:

just use the Logitech Image Studio I think that has motion detection features though I think that might need to be open and it doesnt minimize to tray

also as SPeedY_B saud Conquer Cam does do Motion Detection

My friends uncle (when we were teenagers) had this problem where in a 6 month period someone had stolen 3 CB's out of his truck which he parked outside...

He got a little creative and on his new CB unit soldered in a row of fish-hooks at the back of the unit.

A couple of weeks later he awoke in the middle of the night to screaming..... :D

:) Check on dogs. Get one little dog (the noisey alert one), and one large layed back on (the muscle).

Originally posted by Vorpal
My friends uncle (when we were teenagers) had this problem where in a 6 month period someone had stolen 3 CB's out of his truck which he parked outside...

He got a little creative and on his new CB unit soldered in a row of fish-hooks at the back of the unit.

A couple of weeks later he awoke in the middle of the night to screaming..... :D

:) Check on dogs. Get one little dog (the noisey alert one), and one large layed back on (the muscle).

LOL:cool:

Originally posted by pap64:
"Someone keeps breaking into my house, and stealing my girlfriends panties and small miscellaneous things."

It may be you and you just might be in denial and projecting psychotic blame towards the infamous "someone."

Originally posted by SnookBooger
It may be you and you just might be in denial and projecting psychotic blame towards the infamous "someone."

OoooooKaaaaaaay...

:rolleyes: /SnookBooger=Wakkoooo! :p

Snook, I'm afraid to even think of how your brain processed that information and ending with the result that you did...wow

Originally posted by Bootsy
Snook, I'm afraid to even think of how your brain processed that information and ending with the result that you did...wow

In my past profession, I had 100% conviction rate!:D

i got the *******. i set up my webcam to take a pic every 15 sec. and i got 4 pics of him of which 2 were very clear. it was my next door neighbor. and yes i got to him before the police did, and now he smiles w/ alot less teeth and 2 broken hands, piece of trash i gotcha you *******!!! now he sits in jail!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back