• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Burgular Getting In My House I Need Help

P

pap64

Someone keeps breaking into my house, and stealing my girlfriends panties and small miscleanous things. And using my computer, what i need to know is if i can get a software program that can turn my logitech webcam (model PD1001) into a motion detection cam. what i basically am trying to do is leave my pc on and my cam and get it to detect motion and start recording if anyone knows of a software program to help it would be greatly apprecieated.

P

pap64

because i want to catch this punk before i do that!

thanks SPeedY_B trying it now, i need to go through all the options to see if will do what i want thanks again

Cosmin I fully agree, grew up with 5 dogs (in South Africa) but now we're in England we only have one :( but no one tries it on when he's around! Very large GSD... :)

Lighter

. . . . . . . . .
Maybe I'm missing something here, but have you at least notified the authorities of the repeated incidents? Catching the guy in a digital still is great, but it won't do much unless someone knows about the situation.

If you opened the front door one day and there I was, a stranger standing in your living room laughing at you, you really wouldn't be able to do anything (except introduce me to physical harm perhaps) except file a report. :cool:

Originally posted by Lighter
Maybe I'm missing something here, but have you at least notified the authorities of the repeated incidents? Catching the guy in a digital still is great, but it won't do much unless someone knows about the situation.

If you opened the front door one day and there I was, a stranger standing in your living room laughing at you, you really wouldn't be able to do anything (except introduce me to physical harm perhaps) except file a report. :cool:
thats true, he might get a slap on the hand if you dont report it to the police as much as you can.... by the way, how do you know hes been on your computer?

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
my logitech zoom camera came with logitech imagestudio....................which has a motion detector with it.

Henyman lives in a pasture!

Anyways I hope you get this guy! I honestly would hate to be the person breaking into my house. Just the thought of him going near my sons room, would make me do some bodily damage to him. Then call the cops :D

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
Originally posted by pap64
Someone keeps breaking into my house, and stealing my girlfriends panties and small miscleanous things.
HENTAI!! PERVERT! :mad:
Give him a good kick-box to the head for me! Good luck! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chawalsub