Bungee Jump

K

kc7sbf

Two guys are bungee-jumping one day. The first guy says to the second, "You know, we could make a lot of money running our own bungee-jumping service in Mexico, because labor is cheaper and other costs." The second guy thinks this is a great idea, so the two pool their money and buy everything they'll need - a tower, an elastic cord, insurance, etc. They travel to Mexico and begin to set up on the square. As they are constructing the tower, a crowd begins to assemble to see this new attraction. Slowly, more and more people gather to watch them at work. When it's time to test their system, the first guy jumps. He bounces at the end of the cord, but when he comes back up, the second guy notices that he has a few cuts and scratches.

Unfortunately, the second guy isn't able catch him. He falls back toward the cheering crowd, bounces and comes back up again. This time, he is bruised and bleeding. Again, the second guy misses him. The first guy falls again and bounces back up. This time, he comes back pretty messed up - he's got a couple of broken bones and is almost unconscious. Luckily, the second guy finally catches him this time and says, "What happened? Was the cord too long?" The first guy says, "No, the cord was fine, but what the heck is a 'Pinata'?"

Heh, I thought someone was really bored and going through old posts. I posted this a few months back :)

ummm wot's a Pinata? :( i got no idea

It's one of them things that you hang up at parties and hit it till all the sweets come out.

Yep i'm pretty sure that joke wouldn't work well if you didn't know what a pinata was.

<damnyank doubles up, falls down and rolls around the floor laughing>

henyman are you related to Kerrie??

Why do I ask?

Originally posted by Henyman
yes i am her inbred half brother;)

Errrr Henyman - check out Kerrie's pic in member's pic.

<once again damnyank doubles up, falls down and rolls around the floor laughing>:D :D

...They say LOVE is blind...???

I dont see why I should be made to be the one tro give damnyank a rib ache... :D :D :D

I will never wear a kilt again, especially in winter, as they won`t know whether to call me Angus or Agnes. :D

Originally posted by Kirrie2001
I will never wear a kilt again, especially in winter, as they won`t know whether to call me Angus or Agnes. :D

Kirrie - Good one - ya got my ribs aching!

<damnyank thinks - but what does a kilt have to do with bungee cord or a pinata?>:eek:

i will look l8er + see, i jus looked @ name + thought gal....no ofence:p:p

Henyman, A word of advice.
Any time you go out to milk the Cow halve assed ya better look to see it's the Cow and not the Bull yer yankin on.
Or yer gonna get launched into Orbit. :p

if sum 1 came + started jacking u would u kick them:p

though i can't say i've ever made that mistake.......;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back