Bulk e mail program

Punkychan

OSNN Addict
Hey Guys, with all the season's greetings that I have to send to everybody , could anyone of you suggest me a good free program for me to send all those mails and greetings in one go ?? :p

CC and BCC should work just fine.

Like Vern said and I will add that unless you are sure the other people do not care if you are giving their email address to the others in the email then use the Bcc option.

If you are really savvy, you could probably just write a script to do this as well.. I remember writing a script to do something simliar at work.. it ended up blasting out 8000 individually addressed emails to every user in our mailsystem in a little under an hour..

Ok.. so not everyone wants to script all day...

You could look at 3rd party mailing list software... hmm.. free programs...most of the mailing list sotware that i know of are probably more than what you need and/or want. Most of them will require more setup that you probably want to go through.

hmm... *searching*...

You can try this.. Never tried it personally myself though

http://www.email-announcer.com/

some email clients will also allow you to set up group email addresses.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back