Building a new system!

:D

Do have an issue with the memory, I am probably going to have to return and get a new pair because when I am pairing my Corsair clips, the system just cycles through memory errors.

Oh well, it's plenty fast at the moment :D

I'll order tonight and then worry about the return later.

-edit-

Going to diddle around with voltages later, see whats up. Apparently upping it fixes things.

/me shrugs

Last edited:
Aww, I was imagining his face when he put it thru the currency convertor :p

i think that might have the same response - its about $2 to the £ but probably get it cheaper in the states anyway, still wont be cheap though

holy CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is F*CKING expensive....wtf are you rich!??

they all start off at that price - give it a few months and it will drop

holy CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is F*CKING expensive....wtf are you rich!??

told you so EP

oh ok, i must of read the thread wrong.. lol but still holy crap!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back