build your home in the osnn Ecity

993... hopefully we'll unlock business tomorrow, yay!

How does it work? In 24 hour time frame, you can only get credit for clicking one of the links? In the past I always started at the top and hit them all. Not right? Have to choose only one per day?

Bump!

We are moving along with 1279 inhabitants. We are in 175th place at the moment. We need to get more members from the forums to visit. Hmmmm... Maybe a link in our Sigs? :rolleyes:

come on people we have dropped near 20 places :( keep those fingers clicking the links in the first post of this thread :)

i still click every couple of days

Hey I have the link in my sig. So if you happen to be reading or posting in a thread that I have posted in, well there it is. :D

i didnt censor.. i asked nicely :D

i didnt censor.. i asked nicely :D
??????????

I have made 3 statements in there and all were removed. No foul language in them, just comebacks to statements made by others, and yes yours was one I responded to and it was removed.:mad:

it does it to me all the time, some over zealous admins i expect

there have been many questionable posts.. not sure who does the censoring but I'm assuming it's the minicity ownders/admin/mods

I'm guessing also that older comments eventually just drop off over time and over new "chat".

??????????

I have made 3 statements in there and all were removed. No foul language in them, just comebacks to statements made by others, and yes yours was one I responded to and it was removed.:mad:

oh.. nvm.. i thought u meant something else :p

yeah, must've been some mod

boo! Does anyone still bother with this? (in other words, should I remove the sticky?)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back