build your home in the osnn Ecity

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Last edited:
Re: #Osnn.net Mini City

naff all there yet - http://osnn.myminicity.com/
pop 10 and rising - come on people we need more people to join our town :p

if you visit i may give you some reps (bribery is the corner stone of any city :p)

Carpo how do I become a citizen? Also are there any requirements to be allowed to live in this city? I would like to be someone important here...hahaha

Re: anyone intereted in - an osnn mini city

seems all you have to do is visit and it adds your visit as a citizen - adds a house and stuff, as more people visit it adds different things :)

I just noticed that navigating through the page. That is pretty cool how it all works. Well I have already visited Carpo so I'm there...

rep added :)

hmm.. i wonder how it keeps track of who visited.. not cookies as I can clear cookies and it doesn't change the count..

it does change the count - it will only count one visit per ip per day - even if you have visited 10 times, it doesn't track you, just more unique visits = more money and more things in your city

cant give you any rep till i spread it around - so it tells me :eek:

kind of silly that is based on IP.. of course cookies or other tracking would make it pointless as well.

edit: I have an celluar wireless card for my laptop and dialup produces different IP every time.. was bored over lunch and increased the population by +3

Last edited:

well.. i visited, but what can u do there besides scrolling the map? :p

as more people visit and it builds up the city and money, you should be able to add different things, i hope anyway

I'll give it a go when I get home. You better get females in there also. Otherwise how will the population grow? :p

I'll give it a go when I get home. You better get females in there also. Otherwise how will the population grow? :p
You never saw that movie where Arnold Schwarzanager got pregnant? I can't spell!

I joined, +++++1

females well i have told EM about it and you know how woman talk so heres hoping :) - cant give you any rep at, g man, it wont let me, rep been given to everyone else though

I am Citizen.:)

think i may need to edit the first post - im going to run out of reps!!!!!!

how do i build a property on there?? clicked on the screen but nothing happens.

see first post - when you click on it you add to the numbers it adds a house, as more click more things are added, you can only click once a day on it

So how do you know if you have joined? I posted a comment and such but I don't see any join button or dialog thingy. :s

its not that sort of place, click and add sort of thing from what i see, more clicks more thats added

it won't let me join, says something about a city called "Error" which seems to be near another place called "mysql.c" which must be on the coast or something :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back