build your home in the osnn Ecity

he gives a whole new meaning to sleeps with the fishes :p

That line was from the Hitchiker books and movie :)

t'was what the dolphins said when they were leaving earth, remember?

:cool:

too young to read books? :p

Or watch a movie that came out a year or so ago, with primarily british actors?

Carpo == teh fael !!!

Or watch a movie that came out a year or so ago, with primarily british actors?

Carpo == teh fael !!!
you fail as everyone knows that version sucked and only the old 1970's version was best :p

Hey Sazar we now have 3 towers. So now you can stop worrying. :rolleyes: Yeah I know, it did look a bit freaky there for a while. :s

I wonder how much population you need to trigger the Commerce link? I don't wanna go looking at other citied to see their population cause that would just add to them and not us. So, does any one know or is there some link on the site that tells you?

think its every so many hundred clicks, or it might depend on how high up the ranking you are - anyway there were sam launchers protecting the towers :p

They were Mosquitoes. I got the Pest Control on it. :p

One problem. If you get a lot of population and no Industry then the unemployment rises. And guess what? The damn thing goes and stick you with, "An Inhabitant has left to find work" message, and you loose an inhabitant. Ya gotta keep it balanced.

I think if we break 1000 population we trigger the Commerce link.

Someone needs to use the Transportation link we izz at 99%.

http://osnn.myminicity.com/tra

We have criminality now :(

1%.

Someone click the security link please.

well all of you who work at datacenters or can get multiple ips addys should click all the links a few times a day :)

Ok, I have a suggestion.

If we have a certain number of people who are logging on here consistently, PLEASE let us know.

Maybe we can setup a list and then entrust each of those specific people with a specific link to click on so we maintain balance :D

All the other cities have issues with unbalanced clicks leading to pollution, crime and what not.

Let's organize :D

i click different link each day - seeing as it only lets you do it once

Ok, I have a suggestion.

If we have a certain number of people who are logging on here consistently, PLEASE let us know.

Maybe we can setup a list and then entrust each of those specific people with a specific link to click on so we maintain balance :D

All the other cities have issues with unbalanced clicks leading to pollution, crime and what not.

Let's organize :D

I click at work... about every minute for about 15 to 20 mins. :rolleyes: Yes I continually update the IP addy. :cool: I will vary the items as to the percentages. I keep them all at 0 and Transportation at 100 and of course add to population. Yes I fudge around at work and keep the city growing. :p

Just so you all know where we stand..

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 108
We are now ranked at 188 with Pop. of 183

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back