build your home in the osnn Ecity

who's edited the name of the thread ? and how are you cheating :p

looks like EP changed the thread title..

as for "cheating", if you mean how to get multiple hits on the same day, I mentioned one way before..

edit: I have an celluar wireless card for my laptop and dialup produces different IP every time.. was bored over lunch and increased the population by +3

looks like EP changed the thread title..

as for "cheating", if you mean how to get multiple hits on the same day, I mentioned one way before..

I is da king of sneaky. @ work our DSL is through SBC which is now AT&T. You have to click the icon that opens the window that does the internet connection thing. So I just disconnect and re-connect and refresh da page. Why do you think we have over 160 inhabitants now and paved roads and lots of factories? I've been busy. ;)

Yes I wuzz duin me yab. :rolleyes: Was waiting for parts. Can't fix 'um if ya ain't gotz da parts. ;)

#546 atm :)

Haven't been back since the first time and now, looks like we are growing nicely!

you don't :p because we don't know who's is who's house......well i do mines the big pimp mansion :D

nope :p i was first in and got all the good stuff before the riff raff moved in :), not my fault you all live in high raise blocks or shanty towns :p, plus you have to have somewhere to keep the......

nope :p i was first in and got all the good stuff before the riff raff moved in :), not my fault you all live in high raise blocks or shanty towns :p, plus you have to have somewhere to keep the......

Cats? :rolleyes:

i cant say what i was going to say in a family forum :D but as that picture shows there is nothing wrong with a little........ :p

ah the man from scene 26 ;), nads you might wanna click the /ind link a bit more when you have five mins (and the urge to cheat is high :p )- unemployment is @ 2% !!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back