bugmenot is bad

B

BugMeNot53

bug me not is bad!!!!!!! go to bugmenot.com u will find out why. click this login did not work and u will see why!! i am using the first name that showed up on the login which worked but the second one they show is my user name cept the pw is wrong cause i never used that pw ever. I got this warning from choas. So just wanted to let everybody know and have u all check to make sure u r not there.

Could you please post that in recognisable English so that we may acknowledge what you're talking about? Thanks...

sorry i was just in a hurry to write it up.

Just wanted to warn that bugmenot might have your user name and pw stored on a site u go to. I found mine on there cause choas told me. Luckly the pw is wrong but still i think its bull that they do that.

Ok, I've been to the site and basically it's a site that lists user name and passwords for other site's that require registration. Saves people from signing up with their own details.

Of course YOUR registration isn't going to be on there :rolleyes: use some common sense, they're not going to know your password, it's run from public submissions so any name can be added. It's just a load of rubbish, and didn't need to be posted about.

lol...i didnt creat a new user. I used the one that was on there. Sorry for the spam just wanted to warn everybody but i guess i warned people for no reason.

The site is a sort-of a good idea, but for forums it's pretty worthless, I mean if a particular user-name starts causing trouble or acting odd (because multiple people are using it) the site owners will likely deal with it and if need be, ban the account.

Not to mention that the site is ran off anonymous submissions and is therefore open to fake accounts being added etc:
bugmenot.png

ahem :p

I've used this extension for a few weeks now and I find it quite useful when using sites I don't want to have to register to do something. Saves me time and spam.

If I see osnn user accounts on there in future I will remove the user.
Simple as.

It really doesn't take more than a minute to sign up for a forum account. Wonder what the big problem is. :p

lazyness but it takes just as much time to go to the site type in the sites name in the thingy find copy the user and pw paste it in to the site u want and sign in. Plus if u register u can always have that name and not always go back to bugmenot and get a name and pw.

NetRyder said:
It really doesn't take more than a minute to sign up for a forum account. Wonder what the big problem is. :p
I don't think it's main use is for forums, as I said, usernames will usually be banned if it were used for posting content. More likely it's for just sites that require a login to simply view content.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back