Bug - Post Count

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
I don't really give a crap about post count but I had about 90 some odd posts the other day and now I'm down to 60? To make sure I listed all my posts, exactly 90 as of this post.

Here is a real bug, see attachment:

Attachments

• 0_posts.jpg
    0_posts.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 113
Yep, it's in the Lounge...which is under the General category, so as odd as it may look, it's still not a bug :p

that is a very good idea :D have general post underneith, could be kinda hard to add but would be good to get a ratio :p

Might well be a good idea, but I am not bloody doing any hacks or file changes to vb until it goes final. ffs.

wow and the spamming threads have ground to a standstill way to go EP :)

Too many changes going on...should just leave things how they were before 'that' day.

i think this is a good step. im pro removing the count all to getter, and this is a good step to accomplish that :p

I'd rename the "Posts:" to something more suiting then, like "Useful Post:" count or something. :D

Teddy said:
Too many changes going on...should just leave things how they were before 'that' day.

basically its messing round a bit here and there to improve things or if they suck find out what not to do :)

don't worry... the essence of the forums will pretty much stay the same.. besides most of us are on the forums most of the time anyways :D

No data is being lost and all the changes are irreversible, I might re-enable them for everything but the lounge (ie where all the cod**** chatter goes ;))

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back