Bug - Post Count

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
I don't really give a crap about post count but I had about 90 some odd posts the other day and now I'm down to 60? To make sure I listed all my posts, exactly 90 as of this post.

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Yep, it's in the Lounge...which is under the General category, so as odd as it may look, it's still not a bug :p

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
that is a very good idea :D have general post underneith, could be kinda hard to add but would be good to get a ratio :p

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Might well be a good idea, but I am not bloody doing any hacks or file changes to vb until it goes final. ffs.

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Too many changes going on...should just leave things how they were before 'that' day.

sboulema

OSNN Veteran Addict
i think this is a good step. im pro removing the count all to getter, and this is a good step to accomplish that :p

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
I'd rename the "Posts:" to something more suiting then, like "Useful Post:" count or something. :D

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Teddy said:
Too many changes going on...should just leave things how they were before 'that' day.
basically its messing round a bit here and there to improve things or if they suck find out what not to do :)

don't worry... the essence of the forums will pretty much stay the same.. besides most of us are on the forums most of the time anyways :D

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
No data is being lost and all the changes are irreversible, I might re-enable them for everything but the lounge (ie where all the cod**** chatter goes ;))

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ganster