Bubble Bobble Omg!!

E

emmie-chan

I used to play that game for hours as a kid with my cousins and now that I'm all grown up (kekeke) I think back to that time and wish I could play that game without having to search it out in the arcades (my school used to have it). Anywho, I'm a doofus when it comes to computers and I hear all about these emulator thingies that you use in order to play these games! Hn... and so I'm like "whaaaa??!" What do I do? Where do I start? When will I be able to play games and slip back into that oh-so-cool world that is known as childhood once more??

Sorry, this post could have been shorter, but I'm procrastinating on writing a midterm paper, I'm sleepy, I'm achy, and I'm bored. Please help. Basically, all I need is step-by-step instructions and I will be eternally grateful! TEN-Q BERRY MUCH! ;)

Hmm... just one question - which mame32 binary thingie do i download?? theres like a homepage for mame (win95) and mame (dos)... i'm kinda stuck there... :\

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back