BT Quadruples Broadband Speed

It's "blokes". You try too hard :p

P.S. Broadband is **** in the States. =/

Prob will only be able to get 2 Megs back home then :( Can only get 1 at the moment!

Grandmaster said:
It's "blokes". You try too hard :p

P.S. Broadband is **** in the States. =/
Eh I can't spell, sue me :)

What are you talking about, I get 6mb/s where I live and it rules!

kcnychief said:
Eh I can't spell, sue me :)

What are you talking about, I get 6mb/s where I live and it rules!

ISP? I'm with Telus DSL, 1.5mb/s, although in tests it only goes up to 1.2mb/s.

Comcast baby, Comcast.

Although they are MUCHO bucks, and they cut people off at 600GB but they are blazing fast :cool:

kcnychief said:
Comcast baby, Comcast.

Although they are MUCHO bucks, and they cut people off at 600GB but they are blazing fast :cool:

I can't imagine using up 600GB. How much do you pay per month?

is very good news, i only get 1mb @ mo :(

Well, one pays more for it then with Comcast (hell I pay more for my 1.5 Mbit/384 Kbit aDSL), and there's no AUP associated, but Speakeasy does have a 6 Mbit down 768 Kbit aDSL package for home users. Also, aDSL has technical limits wrt how far one can be from the CO, and whether fibre is in the line or not...

The states has higher speed broadband then what is being suggested in this article. However, one does pay for it. Now, if only we could get the sorta broadband prices peeps in Canada get :D And perhaps some of the new introductions in phone technology that has been comming out in Japan :) Ya know em video phones they've started marketing here in the US? Japan has had them for years... Course, Japan isn't trying to stick with old analog phone/equipment support in their telecommunications system, for backward compatibility and all, either...

I pay 44.95/mo for 6mb/384 on RoadRunner.

Last edited:
man, i want more speed! come on BT upgrade my exchange!

Khayman said:
man, i want more speed! come on BT upgrade my exchange!

They already did :) Its the billing and other software that needs to change :p

7X1Mb unlimited.

$24.99 Qwest DSL.

Hacked Arescom Modem, done by yours truly.

Steevo said:
7X1Mb unlimited.

$24.99 Qwest DSL.

Hacked Arescom Modem, done by yours truly.

Interesting. I might have to go on a "research project" soon.

It's about time they did that. Everybody should be enjoying 5Mbit or 6 IMO by now.

I currently enjoy 5Mbit. Great for the pings on BF2 servers. :)

Fios is better. Man I can't wait to get it .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back