BT Quadruples Broadband Speed

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Grandmaster said:
It's "blokes". You try too hard :p

P.S. Broadband is **** in the States. =/
Eh I can't spell, sue me :)

What are you talking about, I get 6mb/s where I live and it rules!

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
kcnychief said:
Eh I can't spell, sue me :)

What are you talking about, I get 6mb/s where I live and it rules!
ISP? I'm with Telus DSL, 1.5mb/s, although in tests it only goes up to 1.2mb/s.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Comcast baby, Comcast.

Although they are MUCHO bucks, and they cut people off at 600GB but they are blazing fast :cool:

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
kcnychief said:
Comcast baby, Comcast.

Although they are MUCHO bucks, and they cut people off at 600GB but they are blazing fast :cool:
I can't imagine using up 600GB. How much do you pay per month?

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
Well, one pays more for it then with Comcast (hell I pay more for my 1.5 Mbit/384 Kbit aDSL), and there's no AUP associated, but Speakeasy does have a 6 Mbit down 768 Kbit aDSL package for home users. Also, aDSL has technical limits wrt how far one can be from the CO, and whether fibre is in the line or not...

The states has higher speed broadband then what is being suggested in this article. However, one does pay for it. Now, if only we could get the sorta broadband prices peeps in Canada get :D And perhaps some of the new introductions in phone technology that has been comming out in Japan :) Ya know em video phones they've started marketing here in the US? Japan has had them for years... Course, Japan isn't trying to stick with old analog phone/equipment support in their telecommunications system, for backward compatibility and all, either...

Mastershakes

OSNN Veteran Addict
It's about time they did that. Everybody should be enjoying 5Mbit or 6 IMO by now.

I currently enjoy 5Mbit. Great for the pings on BF2 servers. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut