BSOD Vista x64 SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political Access
I have no idea what caused this, but i cant boot into vista x64 any more! everything was fine, no updates or anything...upon reboot when windows was loading i noticed the lights/power to my mouse and keyboard go out..once the log in screen posted it went south with BSOD and says SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. Any thoughts....i can see the drive and access it from OS X..also kinda weird safe mode posts log in, but all my usb ports die..ALSO the separate vista x64 recovery cd will load but no windows pop up..just a cursor and a background......any thoughts now??

Is this on thee same computer? is the OSX on a separate computer?

Same rig, im 90% sure its LIBUSB...i was messing around with it for a 2g touch jailbreak....well i think its that from what i read..ive gone in from os x and deleted libusb files and still same act...restore doesnt even work...

do the log files tell whst service isn't loading? Plug and play or human interface device access?

Here is my log....There is no USB support once you getthe windows bars moving!

Attachments

• ntbtlog.txt
    426.9 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Libusb is missing. which all other usb drivers depend on was this the one
driver \SystemRoot\SysWow64\drivers\libusb0.sys

usbd.sys
usbhub.sys
usbccgp.sys
udbochi.sys
usbport.sys
hcrstco.sys

all in system32/drivers - it what i believe is what you need

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back