BSOD No_more_irp_stack_Locations

P

PJC

Im getting a BSOD No_more_irp_stack_Locations followed by a reboot when adding the 'perf mon' to the list in Cureinfo
anybody know why or how to create more stack locations.
Im using WinXP Pro

Just loaded cureinfo to see if there were any stop codes I could see before it rebooted and the program ran properly!

The only thing i have changed is to load the latest Nvidea 28.32 drivers from the front page dont know why this should make any difference.

Detonator XP Driver Bug

Since I installed Detonator XP Driver 28.32 (as you also had mentioned), I have had the same NO_MORE_IRP_STACK_LOCATIONS problem. BSOD occures when activating Performance Monitor in Windows XP (Home) and System Doctor in Norton Utilities 2002. Never had the problem before the installation of Nvidia Detonator XP Driver 28.32. Obviously, a poorly written driver. My only suggestion is to rollback driver and uninstall 28.32 until it is written with proper IRP parameters.

Updating to 28.32 seems to have CURED not caused my problem?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back