Bsod 1 Gb Ram Running Unrealtounrament 2004 Or Doom 3 Or Sims 2 !!!!???

no i meant by corpo intel , i contacted intel and they assured me that theyre compatible with the board

i would make sure that your ram timings in the bios are set to auto, if you have self configured them, the timings or the latency could be screwing it up. beyond that i would try updating the video drivers. also, make sure that the video card isnt overheating.

i just did that although i bought the pc 6 month ago or smthng and its perfect

trust me, just make sure ur thermal paste is all good, plz confirm so i can stop saying that lol:p

hehe i told u .. i did it after u asked me to . i removed the fan and checked the thermal paste and it was still looking good as far as i know plus it looked to be in perfect quantity no more and no less than the normal..so i think we can removed the thermal paste as a probable solution for my problem .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back