[Browser Related] quick search unusable in FireFox

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
quick search unusable in FireFox

I'm assuming that this is an issue with the new build of FireFox (0.8), but I wanted to document it just in case...

When trying to do a quick search of the forums, I click on the down arrow next to "Search" which brings up the drop-down box. When I click inside the textbox area, the entire drop-down disappears. Can anyone else using the build verify this? It's not a serious problem, just a convenience issue mainly. :)

You must have a really strange build then, because I have no problems with my fresh copy of FireFox 0.8.

I just restarted the browser and now it's working fine. I still wonder if this will be recurring from time to time though. :confused:

Must of been a one-time fluke so far as I can tell. I haven't been able to reproduce the problem again. This thread can be closed if need be. :)

Firefox is not a recognised browser according to vbulletin3.
They have issued a fix however and I will implement it shortly.

I still have the issue occur from time to time... happened a few minutes ago.

I did add it, but vb3 final should be out soon if not already (just got back so haven't checked.

firefox isnt a recognised browser??? which ones are?

Internet Explorer.
The vB team are very narrow minded, I must say. Still, they make good forum software :D

It happens for me as well, only occasionly does it actualy work propely. Although i don't use the quick searc box often

Khayman said:
It happens for me as well, only occasionly does it actualy work propely. Although i don't use the quick searc box often

I don't use it that often either, so it's not that much of an annoyance. Still will be nice to have FireFox more recognized across the board.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back