Browser choice / Civil Liberties!

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
W00T!

Someone I know well enough to trust sent me to this link and it really got me thinking!

I felt I ought to share here - almost posted under security, but it does not really go there and we have no current affairs forum - so it is here.

I'll be interested to read peoples replies on the issues it brings up!

BTW read right to the end of the page - maybe I should have posted in jokes and humour when you see the last bit ;)

Hmmmm, in the US the Authorites, traced back a phishing scam to an unemployed painter in PA. who used Tsunami relief as his pitch. As far as the lynx ordeal I find that freakin hilarious.....Chihuahua, they gave me a Chihuahua? :laugh:

hehe, well looking at the mess the national security is in in this country i find this very easy to believe. However when i looked further into the other news stories... i think the brittish government is trying everything they can do remove humans rights. :s

So using Konqueror from Debian and not releasing any information about anything is bad. Wait, isn't that called being secure? No, it must be hacking.

Right..........

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back