Broken Sword credits??

Zedric

NTFS Guru
So, anyway, I was playing this game, Broken Sword 3 - The Sleeping Dragon (great game btw). I had just finished it (yay) and was smugly looking at the after credits. A name in the "Special thanks to"-list caught my eye.

"Dave K (SPeedY_B)"

Is that you SPeedY_B??

His AOL handle would seem to support that idea! Pretty cool...

Yeah it's me :)

Basically it's for showing an early interest in the game, answering surveys and what not and being a part of the revgames community :)

do you get a share of the profits? :p

:cool: over 1 million bazil's :confused:
Woo, feel like i'm next to someone famous....

hmmmm gives me an idea for a thread.....

Hehe, I doubt RevGames even make that much, they're not exactly a large producer. Although I do think that the BS series is one of the best there is! Shame that 2 and 3 haven't made it onto the mac. I have 1 and 2 on my PC and PS1 (yeah, I like the games that much), guess I'll have to grab 3 for the PS2 :)

Oh yeah, meant to ask, what did you think of the game Zedric? I haven't managed to get into town to buy my copy yet. did you play the first two, how does it compare .. etcetc :)

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Oh yeah, meant to ask, what did you think of the game Zedric? I haven't managed to get into town to buy my copy yet. did you play the first two, how does it compare .. etcetc :)
It totally rocked! The humour was great for one thing. Some downsides are:
- Stearing is stupid. Camera oriented instead of character oriented.
- Box puzzles. There's only a gazillion of those...

But apart from that, super.

I never played the first to, because I couldn't get them to work (POS computer?), except the demo of the second game. Maybe I should try to get hold of them again (classic packs, abandonware?) and try some more. :)

So run and buy it. Definately worth it.

They're not abandonware yet. you can still get them.

Just checked, they are £4.99 each, from here, plus about £3.00 shipping to Sweden, that's a nice £13 for 2 games :p which apparently works out at 168.824 SEK :)

I'll have to try get into town next weekend to buy BS3, or probably order it online, usually cheaper like that anyway :D

Oh, and they both work fine on XP, Out the box, install, no problems. :)

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Oh, and they both work fine on XP, Out the box, install, no problems. :)
Sweet. I'll see if I can shake out some coins. Or maybe a friend of mine have them stuffed somewhere in a closet, I know he played them "back then".

shameless bump, but I still haven't got round to playing BS3 yet, heh :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back