Broadband...

EP - I did hear a wee while ago that BT were going to enable all the exchanges in the UK without having to wait for the required ammount of 'hits' (as I had to wait for).

Nice part of the country you are in tho - have been on excercises a few times down that way!"!

Military Exercises?

Yes, the annoucement the other day was a result of that move by BT.

Sure thing EP - it's the only kind of excercises - you wouldn't find me prancin about in a gym in my leotard (what, with my legs?)

GoNz0 said:
any one use bulldog dsl ?
im thinking of swopping to them soon.
Bulldog is good if you're living somewhere near the centre of London as they offer i think 2mb/4mb evening (off-peak 6pm-8am) service for around £35-40. Outside these hours you'll get the standard 512k service which should actually fit in with most peoples' needs.

Have you looked at the DSL guide (UK)?
They actually show Freedom2Surf and Pipex as top 2. The last time I saw this was back in May so it may have changed recently.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back