Broadband

Corvette

Sauske!
On Tuesday I'm getting Broadband! My cable company offers a new 50 times faster service with 1 e-mail address which is good for me! Now I'd like to know if you use broadband by voting on the poll above. I hope lots of people here use broadband.

very true mr pk and also I dont think "yes" or "no" I have BB has much to do with networking its more of a random crap thread

btw I have bb

I have it and its crap.but I suppose its better than none :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Evil Marge
I have it and its crap.but I suppose its better than none :rolleyes:
you have 150k, not broadband ;)

Well they say it's broadband but someone was living in a fantasy world when they named it :rolleyes:

I have a crappy 10Mbit line. I'm going to change provider, this one sucks. I mean, how good is having pings of 500+ms to the closest university network?

Speed is pretty good though. :)

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Denial ...it's not just a river in Egypt

I heard it was a river in Las Vegas as well...

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Denial ...it's not just a river in Egypt
The Nile, Is a river in Egypt. Denial isn't a river anywhere :p

A.O.L. offered me 1 gig rather than half a gig speed!
Is it worth the bother?

I was thinking that when contract expires hoping something like cable will come our way instead!

What you think, a.o.l. 50kbs or 100kbs, price difference a rise of £8 approx per cm

2mbit down by 256kbit up, I seriously hope BT are gonna get their thumb outta their arse and allow higher upload speeds so that all adsl providers can increase their upload

Originally posted by Geffy
2mbit down by 256kbit up, I seriously hope BT are gonna get their thumb outta their arse and allow higher upload speeds so that all adsl providers can increase their upload
It's more than possible, but have you seen SDSL prices in this country? 512/512 costs more than a damned 4096/256 line :(

Tommorow's the big day! goes to Thunderbird to send a reminder to everyone in address book

Originally posted by ViperSnake
Tommorow's the big day! goes to Thunderbird to send a reminder to everyone in address book

Enjoy! :D
I don't even remember the days of 56k anymore. What a great jump it was...

2400/384 here, it's T1 I guess :D
equal to DL 300Ko/s, UL 40Ko/s

Fastest AND cheapest broadband in France for home use (30 euros per month).
Most happy with it !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back