Britney Spears is married

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
A few years ago, I'd have said that Kevin Federline (the husband) was a lucky guy... but I won't be saying that now. Anybody want to take bets on how long it lasts? I'll put 10 rep points on 3 months! :p

An entertaining read: A Look Ahead at Britney Spears' Future

2010: Britney and Justin Timberlake record a duet of a dance version of ‘The Mickey Mouse Club Theme Song’ which hits number one on the club charts.

Haha!
teehee.gif

I don't understand the fascination with who she marries or how many times she gets married...

the media really needs to deal with other topics than following britney and co round and passing judgement... aren't they after all the perv's who are feeding consumers voyeuristic tendencies regarding celebs :eek:

Sazar said:
I don't understand the fascination with who she marries or how many times she gets married...

the media really needs to deal with other topics than following britney and co round and passing judgement... aren't they after all the perv's who are feeding consumers voyeuristic tendencies regarding celebs :eek:

Personally, I don't care about Britney's personal life nor do I care about her professional life. She is, however, an example of our society [specifically the American one] where younger people get married at the drop of a hat. This happens to both those people who are rich and those who are not.

It does seem, however, that to those in Hollywood [and the music industry] that being married is no more significant than simply dating someone. Maybe it's the rich version of going steady? They meet, date 3 months, get married, stay married for say 2 years and then get divorced. But, hey, they're rich with nice pre-nups and they haven't lost anything. If anything they got publicity!

I really do hope she has a great marriage but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see it fail.

rotjong

[rant] Unfortunately, she is a model for many younger girls to emulate... much the same way Madonna was a model for her. "With great power comes great responsibility" is what they say (at least in Spiderman they do). :p But I believe that it's true, and BS isn't even attempting to be responsible. She gets married while she's drunk and annuls it the next day, she pulls a guy away from his girlfriend and child and marries him when she could easily date/marry most any one she chooses... it's as if she's going through a period of wanting to shock everyone. Meanwhile, many of the younger girls who look up to her are getting a bad lesson in relationships. It's a shame.
[/rant]

i wanna boink her and Avril at the same time :p

muzikool said:
[rant] Unfortunately, she is a model for many younger girls to emulate... much the same way Madonna was a model for her. "With great power comes great responsibility" is what they say (at least in Spiderman they do). :p But I believe that it's true, and BS isn't even attempting to be responsible. She gets married while she's drunk and annuls it the next day, she pulls a guy away from his girlfriend and child and marries him when she could easily date/marry most any one she chooses... it's as if she's going through a period of wanting to shock everyone. Meanwhile, many of the younger girls who look up to her are getting a bad lesson in relationships. It's a shame.
[/rant]
Man, I pity the girls who feel the need to make Britney Spears their role model.
blink.gif

I really hate the following she has but when the post pictures of the way she really looks with out all the make up and everything is great...

Beauty is before the makeup...Makeup just accentuates it

Sazar said:

My thoughts exactly.

Unfortunately, it's rather in vogue in our civilization to idolize those who are seen as richer/more powerful then themselves. Seems rather weird to me, though it doesn't seem uncommon, with many people...

Someone could probably end up making a fortune selling a sock on Ebay and claiming one of these celebs wore it ;)

When I took media studies last year, we had mention of reasons people interact with media content. One was for companionship... tbh, the whole idea seemed somewhat creepy to me.

Son Goku said:
Someone could probably end up making a fortune selling a sock on Ebay and claiming one of these celebs wore it ;)

You're more right than you may know. Recently, an eBay auction was online selling a piece of gum that supposedly belonged to Britney Spears. It was in the hundreds of dollars before it was pulled... probably because it's legitimacy couldn't be proved. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back