Britney Spears funny pic

who cares about the brain ....i just wanna rip her dress off and ....well you get the picture

remember its only kinky the first time!!

good catch Hipster ....i noticed it rite away :) tho i still want to rip her dress off :)

With a dress like that you don't have to look up. :p

ZAnwar: I'm not touching that one.....Marge is lurking.

Cellulite or not ...I wouldn't kick her out of my bed for eating crackers. :p

daaaaaamn. She still look fine even though her face is messed up in that picture.

Originally posted by Evil Marge
Your not supposed to look up a womans dress :D

You can't anyway, theres nothing showing, back to my original question, what is cellulite?

Love handles on women's legs, for a firm grip. :p

Are there any pics of her crossing her legs to the other side or lifting it or opening it or doin the old Sharon Stone *swing open the leg* bit??? :eek: :p :cool:

Re: Re: Britney Spears funny pic

Originally posted by Nick M
Maybe I have poor taste, but I wouldn't want to sleep with her.

Of course not you goof... That is not for sleepin with. It's for... ummmmmmmm... No comment. :rolleyes: ;)

Re: Re: Re: Britney Spears funny pic

Originally posted by gonaads
Of course not you goof... That is not for sleepin with. It's for... ummmmmmmm... No comment. :rolleyes: ;)

:D :p You know what I meant :eek: :blink:

Originally posted by gonaads
:confused: Ummmmm... Nooooooooo... :p

Yes, yes you do * tosses small box with writing on it at gonaads *

Look inside...

IF "it looks her brain stopped respoinding", and people want to do "it" with her, wouldn't that be like doing "it" with a plastic doll? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back