Brief Description Of My Weekend

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
This was the last ever weekly Gatecrasher, it will now be a lrger more expensive monthly event.

Joy Kitikonti performed the most awesome warmup set I have ever heard, Picotto then played banging tunes for 3 hours, followed by a 30 min LIVE set by Ricky Effena dhten more bangin tunesfrom Picotto.

6.03am this morning is going to be remembered by me for the rest of my life.

Ben (the promoter) "It's been an emotional 7 years, I would just like to thank you for all attending, and being here tonight to see your club off, and I'll see you all on June 29th.
GC crowd "Cheers, claps and whistles"

Ben "You've now got two choices, you can either have 1 more tune?"
GC crowd "claps, whistles, hysterical cheering!"
Ben "or we can lock the doors, f*** the authorities, and have 1 more hour, F***IN' COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
GC crowd "undescribable atmosphere, ear drum bursting cheers, place goes mental"

Green lazer comes on out of nowhere for the 1st time of the night, Place goes mad.

Mauro picotto - Raises his hands, claps then.....

BANG!
BANG!
BANG!
(low flying aeroplane sounds!)
BANG!

Punk dies and ascends to euphotic heaven..
Then comes back home and falls asleep for 8 hours.

Definately more eventful and exciting then my weekend.

I keep calling you at home EP, no answer. I knock on your door, no answer, I throw bricks at your window, no answer.

Dam, just realised, Your deaf. :D :D

I am envious. :eek:
Though I had a good time too.
Yesterday: 10 hours at Disney with my kids. :D

My ears were ringing for atleast 4 hours until I got some sleep atleast. They were ringing on 2 levels at 2 different notes too, bizarre. Thats what you get for standing right at the front of the stage ;)

Only got 1 photo taken and
a) I didn't really know the person who took it
b) I might have been pulling a silly face.

So you may not see it.

Had 3 spikes along and 4 back, as Jewelzz said before my hair was a bit short so I had to use my proper grease to do my hair, imagine something 6 times stronger than vasoline and you can't even wash it off your ahnds, it has dyed my hair silver and I can't brush it... it's gonna be like this for at least a week. I am gonna have another shower tongith and I better get some more of this spray paint out cos I have an exam tomorrow morning ooh eer.

You can email it to X and myself if you don't wanna post it here. We won't show anyone ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back