break stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
probably not the most asked hardware question..... but what would be a good way to "break" a laptop so i can take it back to Best Buy and get a new one? Kinda thinkin about tryin to break my Compaq 2140 and maybe get an iBook G4 (since my lappy right now only originally cost $1,099, otherwise i would probably go for a powerbook). any pointers? lol. read another thread where people said to put somewhat sticky tape over all the vents to try to drastically overheat the CPU to the point of breakage.

I would make sure 100% that you could return it and that you would be able to exchange it for another product before trying to "break" it.

youre asking how to do something illegal because you made an error in judgement??

I dont think this is a good thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back