Break in.

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political Access
Break in

My car, and my house got broken into last night. My wife left the passenger door unlocked and the guy got in and stole my Pioneer head unit and 20 CD's. Then he broke into the house through the front door, with us home. At 3:00AM, he was walking down stairs. My wife woke me up saying it sounded like someone was in the house. So I get up see the front door open, and if it isn't locked with the deadbolt the wind can sometimes blow it open, the doorjamb needs repaired, but I fixed it IF the deadbolt is locked. So I close it and lock the door.

I turn around and see the light on in the stairway, and a guy walks up. I walk in and being blind like I am without my contacts I ask who he is and what the **** he is doing. And I quote. "Nothin homie, I aint doin nuthin" At which time he shoves me back. I am 5'11" and 220 not really fat, he is about 6'1" ( or mebey the shoe-no shoe height difference) but is bigger than me. But I tackle him in the dining room and push his head to the floor about ready to step on his throat when he finally manages to push me off, get up and take two steps before I am on him again. I grab him and throw him onto our coffee table in the living room hoping it will break and I will be able to beat his ass with a broken leg of the table. It doesn't however and he manages to get up and push me back yet again and make it to the door. By this time he has dropped the Pioneer head unit, the CD's and I have pulled off his shirt and he is bleeding.

I get to the door as he is unlocking it and start punching him in the side, he manages to sissy cry and spin around, he gets the door open and runs like a mother****er. I jump out the door only to realise I am in my boxers and yelling at him that if he wants a real ass beating to come back. He yells **** you and runs off.

Cops come, fingerprints, take my stuff the was stealing for evidence, and ask that we come down today for fingerprints to isolate his from the car, doors, and lightswitches. He left a almost complete hand print and two clear fingerprints on the glass part of our coffee table and blood on the floor, table and head unit.

****ing chicken pussy.
shadedshun.gif

They haven't found him yet, but with the fingerprints, blood and palm print if he has been this stupid before he is going away for awhile. If not then I hope he tries it again, I could use some target practice, moving living breathing target practice.

This is a good reason for me to have a gun. Pop that ****er in the legs and break some ribs while I wait for the cops to get there.

I am now really leaving for the mountaints, where the worst I have to fear is the wildlife. But they don't just break in and steal ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Theft is the most enraging of crimes. You work and work to earn enough money to buy all your stuff, then someone just breaks some windows and gets it for free. Sorry to hear about that :(

Damn that sucks Steevo. But at least ya made him bleed and got a few hits on him.

Ouch. Way to kick his ass though. Hopefully he will be caught.

That does suck.. at least you got a couple good licks in and kept your stuff..

need pictures of the scene man :)

I am now really leaving for the mountaints, where the worst I have to fear is the wildlife. But they don't just break in and steal ****.

That's not true.. a hungry bear can break into a tent/car if they smell food and steal your food.. :)

This is a good reason for me to have a gun. Pop that ****er in the legs and break some ribs while I wait for the cops to get there.

THIS IS IMO

You went from a blind, couragous man defending his hard earned property to a coward in about 2 seconds - that could end up having his family killed.

I'm glad you got your CDs back.

Is it really necessary to troll the thread with political opinions?

THIS IS IMO

You went from a blind, couragous man defending his hard earned property to a coward in about 2 seconds - that could end up having his family killed.

I'm glad you got your CDs back.

Yeah, tackling and punching that guy is about the most cowardly thing I can imagine. Really. :rolleyes:

Way to go, Steevo! :up:

Your wife must be out of her mind...mine would be. At least you are ok, and almost everything was recovered, and you got some beats in that could lead to a capture.

Well based on what you said it doesn't sound like he actually got anything outside of the beatdown you give him.

Gun would not be of much use if you don't see well without the use of cntacts and/or glasses, but something like a bat that you can use to hit the knee would be just as effective. Of course the gun would be for self defense as woudl the bat or whatever else

Where I live if I caught somebody trying to do that I would make sure they are inside my house and then claim self defense, if they are part way out the door or window I couldn't

Yeah, tackling and punching that guy is about the most cowardly thing I can imagine. Really. :rolleyes:

Way to go, Steevo! :up:

Seriously.

Anyway, good job on the ass kicking.

/me goes to sign up for kickboxing. :lick:

Nice one Steevo, I assume all the damage done is going to be covered by insurance?

Man, if only we can do that in the UK. We're the ones who get arrested for GBH if we do such a thing to someone breaking into our own home.

Police told us to make sure you pull them back inside after you shoot them.

I am back. They have found nothing and judging by the character he is long gone to old Mexico so he can't be found. Not that I am racist, it could have easily have been ****ty white trash. But we have a problem with them here.

But in all reality I had a little pink bat in hand at the store the same night and was joking with friends about buying it for home security, as who would want to say they got their ass kicked by a man with a pink Barbie bat? Now I have my Louisville Slugger by my bed.

No nothing was stolen, he dropped everything when I smacked his head on my floor.

And the cops actually told me to shoot to kill. And he was going to give me the name of a good gunshop around, but a friend already sells hunting and small arms. We have the "Make My Day" law here. I could shoot someone for home invasion and all it would be considered is a good community service. You don't even have to warn someone, just shoot.

This ****head wouldn't have the chance to try this again, either with two broken legs, or a few years of prison sentence, or both. Or simply dead, now he probably has the idea that a illegally obtained firearm would have allowed a clean escape with all my stuff. So what then? I let him, so that he can milk more people? I think not.

All my lack of a good 9mm did was allow another piece of trash to keep hurting others. End of story.

Steevo, I understand what you're saying. But let's try this scenario. Bad guy breaks in, bad guy doesn't make sound this time, bad guy gets hands on your gun, bad guy uses your gun on your loved ones and/or you. Now what?

Food for thought.

And here's another scenario... (attached image explains itself) Quite sad.

Attachments

• Wallpaper-030-CeaseFire.jpg
    Wallpaper-030-CeaseFire.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Steevo, I understand what you're saying. But let's try this scenario. Bad guy breaks in, bad guy doesn't make sound this time, bad guy gets hands on your gun, bad guy uses your gun on your loved ones and/or you. Now what?

Food for thought.

Sure it could happen...

For that matter he could use the knives in the kitchen.

But there's really no way to prevent it unless you throw out anything that could potentially be used as a weapon in your house.

Sure it could happen...

For that matter he could use the knives in the kitchen.

But there's really no way to prevent it unless you throw out anything that could potentially be used as a weapon in your house.

See image I posted.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back