Break Down of It All

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
wow people...i just kid around. I dont even member what i said know. Didn't mean to bring down anybody. Jeez

P

PseudoKiller

Tuffgong4 said:
cool...you need me to post any of the links for the tutorials I use pm me (preferably in your pajamas)
Any tutorials ... are welcome. I have a bunch but they are in folders on my computer. I collected a bunch of them that I wanted. I generally dont have links to websites that contain tuts but I do have a few. Any you might have I would suggest posting them here Photoshop Support - Help, Tutorials, Setting etc

P

PseudoKiller

TittleBitties said:
wow people...i just kid around. I dont even member what i said know. Didn't mean to bring down anybody. Jeez
calling ppl a crackhead ... is funny to you. Not to anyone else, and had nothing to do with this thread. Either contribute something worth while or go somewhere else.

L

Lee

Mr Psuedo any chance of zipping them up and allowing us humble followers to download em?

We can only learn and strive to be better than our master :)

P

PseudoKiller

Lee said:
Mr Psuedo any chanc eof zipping them up and allowing us humble followers to download em?

We can only learn and strive to be better than our master :)
you give me way to much credit way way way too much credit. Although I do like the humbling...

sure I can zip them up ... but the file size is 36megs zipped and 56 unzipped ...

hmmm ... need to figure out how to list these

they are combos of PSD files, Jpeg images and whole HTML tutorials ....

L

Lee

Cool will look forward to the link, I am not very good at graphics as I suck at Art, be good to learn from a more knowledgeable person than myself. :)

I have done a few web pages for people some free some paid, but they provide the images, ha.

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
later tonite I will post the links I have ot all the tutorials I use in the thread linked by PK...most of the tutorials are done by people that I have way too much repect for and make my artwork seem very kiddyish

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ganster