[Boxing]The end of Tyson?

L

Lee

Danny Williams battered Tyson in his own backyard.

Is it about time Tyson gave over?

Comments please.

I see this on the news this morning. Couldn't stop laughing:D :D

Yes I think he should have retired years ago!

Tysons days are long gone, he's just hanging onto a dead dream.
He's too old, unfit, and too knocked around to take it anymore, he'll end up being killed, or getting braindamaged. Stupid fool should just take what he has and walk.

The only reason he fought is cause he's got massive debt's of millions of $ to pay off.Makes you wonder what the hell he spent all his money on :eek:

he'll fight again any number of times...he's broke, can't hold a job, nobody will give him interview money, event money, convention money, seminar money, anything

for a while, he'll get some decent money fighting again and again, like ten grand, 50 grand, then he'll be fighting in local arenas for a thousand dollars a day, you just won't hear about those after the first one.

he won't be able to invest this into anything to count on for the future, and he'll just spend it as he gets payed.

and then something tragic will happen in his life...he'll rob a bank, commit murder for money, deal drugs, become a mercenary

this is a tragic story that is yet to be finnished...not too tragic...all these things are his own choice

I think his only way out is becoming a preacher like forman, but his religion is a little more militant, and even that will be a dangerous road for him

we'll see

I don't think he is a Moeslem still. He only became one to stop having his butt (you know the rest I won't mention for decency).

I wonder if his ex-wives will give him some dosh?

I think his time is over but due to the problems he has that perris listed I think he will carry on. I saw an interview the other week with him where he said something along the lines of that he wouldn't carry on if he knew his time was up and that he would become a laughing stock. Would be a shame if this once great champion (and he was in his day) became a bum fighter that up and coming guys used to climb up the ladder.

Whatever happened to Prince Nasseem? Always liked watching him :D

He is fat and retired running a Gym in Sheffield.

He is last years news, he won't be coming back anymore, he has not got the stomach for boxing.

You don't see many decent boxers nowaday's,it's not like it used to be.
Look at Audrey Harrison,he's utterly useless :rolleyes:

Ordinary Harrison, ironically beat Williams on points. Williams did say he was only 50/50 and a long way-away from being ready, so what does this say for Tyson?

I would like to see Tyson and Butterbean fight.

Butterbean just has an amazing ability to take abuse and if and when he gets a punch in...look out!

I think Butterbean got his name from losing 4-stone in weight only eating Butterbeans for months on end, or was that some othe rfighter? Not sure though.

Maybe coz he looks like a Butterbean!

perris said:
he'll fight again any number of times...he's broke, can't hold a job, nobody will give him interview money, event money, convention money, seminar money, anything

for a while, he'll get some decent money fighting again and again, like ten grand, 50 grand, then he'll be fighting in local arenas for a thousand dollars a day, you just won't hear about those after the first one.
He got $8mill for this fight (only got to keep $2mill cuz of his debt though) :p I would like to see Tyson call it quits now though myself .. don't like seeing someone that once ruled being beaten by no names. :(

I alway's looked forward to watching Nigel Benn :D
You can't beat watching a good fight :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back