bought a used truck

i just got back from a dealership with a sweet 2001 F-150 XLT Extended Cab with the style pack. (style pack: cool rims, bed liner, captain chairs, bigger armrest/storage thing)

its sweet, its got 32,000 miles, so its only been driven 10k per year which is awesome for a truck. its got the 4 doors, which lets me have room for putting my new son in. its a v6 so i wont hog gas, and there are no V6 badges on it, so i wont get laughed at. its automatic, black, and awesome.

i'll try and get some pictures. it also has the superior sound system.

i dont want to say how much i got it for, but it was a certified used, which means it passed 151 point inspection, and all that mumbo jumbo.

im pretty excited.. i got a sweet truck that wont guzzle gas, and i ditched my old 1989 VW, and i beat the new car tax in California which starts today (10/1) woo hoo!

Unleashed

We Speak Geek
Sounds good to me :D
By the way... although not a big thing to you, in other countries (i.e here in England) its actually quite a big thing to have a decent V6 in any vehicle. Heck, even a small V6 is seen as impressive!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel