both EKKO so tiny... ?

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
Here's what happened to me this morning when I came to read Ntfs main page (I quote from #ntfs, thanks to Zedric):

[08:41:16] <Ant-|-One> what happened to Ntfs main page ? It's so tiny writen today...
[08:41:27] <Ant-|-One> is it me ?
[08:41:37] <Zedric> dunno
[08:41:51] <Un4gIvEn> did you happen to hold down CTRL while scrolling? that would change the font size
[08:41:59] <Ant-|-One> how do you see it ?
[08:42:09] <Ant-|-One> Nope
[08:42:51] <Zedric> check what the text zoom level is set to
[08:43:38] <Ant-|-One> ekko theme is ok, only orbitz affected...
[08:44:22] <Ant-|-One> you were right
[08:44:46] <Ant-|-One> zoom was set to mini
[08:45:02] <Ant-|-One> but I didn't change anything...
[08:45:21] <Zedric> changed by mistake most likely
[08:45:24] <Ant-|-One> now I set to normal again, strange...
[08:45:24] <Zedric> it happens
[08:45:45] <Ant-|-One> I'm sure, I didn't change it...
[08:46:30] <Ant-|-One> but why would it affect one theme (normal or expanded) and not the other ?
[08:47:10] <Zedric> that's a good question
[08:47:13] <Zedric> I have no idea
[08:52:40] <Ant-|-One> I can't believe it, I closed IE, opened it again and same thing ! I changed it though...

Only both EKKO themes are concerned, not Orbitz' or any other site I visit...
And why on earth IE does not keep the setting I set to normal again for one paticular site ? Should I del the cookie and have a new one for Ntfs ?
Am I the only one who experienced this ?
Thank you for your opinion on the subject...

Ant -|- One

A site can't set change the text size settings in IE (afaik) - most likely occured if you accidently held down the ctrl key when scrolling.

And also, I believe IE changes the text size settings for individual pages when you hit the ctrl button and scroll.

In conclusion, NTFS.org is not at fault (for a change) :D.

MdSalih

I didn't say it was NTFS' fault, only that it happened to it only and didn't understand why.
As I said, I closed IE, went to some other sites, then back to NTFS, and the "problem" was back again though I had set font size to medium again before... could IE remember such a setting for a special page or site ?
Maybe I did the Ctrl+scroll thing by accident, but it doesn't explain everything, does it ?

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back