Boring posts all over ( the world ) [ ! ]

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Sure , i want to specify first that this forum is almost for problems with xp but some guys ( not allowed to name them ) post some stupid posts and boring all time ! .

I want to tell them to post something interesting , cool , sexy ( if you want :D ) - think twice first before posting something . Your oppinions should be posted here and ... don't angry of me , I tell the true and so others told me .

I guess we can add this one to it. :rolleyes:

Wake sus. Tu eºti nu art.hot. unic unul aici. Dacã tu a face nu asemãnãtor un subiect don't gata it.

Originally posted by xsivforce

Wake sus. Tu eºti nu art.hot. unic unul aici. Dacã tu a face nu asemãnãtor un subiect don't gata it.

Huh??

Originally posted by Jewelzz

Huh??
It's in Romanian. It means: Wake up. You are not the only one here. If you don't like a subject, don't read it.

um, yah, but are you guess referring to me witht he post about the icons and stuff, or are you guys mad at other peepz, cause if i'm being a nnoying you can tell me...
i won't stop, but i'll know your annoyed:D
just kidding

Oh! Didn't know you spoke Romanian.

I was thinking along those line but I think you said nicer then I would have. :p

Originally posted by wyrlwyn
um, yah, but are you guess referring to me witht he post about the icons and stuff, or are you guys mad at other peepz, cause if i'm being a nnoying you can tell me...
i won't stop, but i'll know your annoyed:D
just kidding
hehe...good one

Wasn't talking about you Jewelzz. Besides all the real good lives that I've seen cost way more than I make.

Originally posted by firehawk
Besides all the real good lives that I've seen cost way more than I make.
I think you can get them for "free" on Kazaa. :p

Very funny , you know my language , hihi :D
Here is my answer : Am inteles , era doar o recomandare dar nu te supara pe mine .
English : I've understood , was only an recommandation but don't angry of me . ;) ;)

Hoes are often boring, annoying, or in some other way generally unsavory--hence, they are "hoes." My advice: get a real woman and she will keep you interested.

Indeed, it does, as I am often painfully reminded. But, hell, what have you got to lose for trying, anyway?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back