Boredom breeds retail therapy :p

LordOfLA

Godlike!
Ordered me the following:

Antec P182 gun metal black (no psu already have a tagan)
OCZ 4GB (2x2GB) PC2-6400 matched pair to go with my 2x1GB existing pair
vista ultimate 64bit
and a 24pin extension lead incase the tagan lead doesn't reach around the back of the mobo :)

Should keep me quiet on friday and over the weekend :)

Re: Boredom breads retail therapy :p

Boredom breads? Never heard of that before. Is that a new loaf from Warburtons? :speechless: :laugh:

Let me know how you like that case... my time is coming.

Sure :) Hopefully it will arrive at a sensible time tommorow, if not I'll be rebuilding on Saturday :)

I don't like my setup anymore. Time for some new parts.

I got bored and ordered 2GB of RAM for my Tablet.
DDR2 SODIMMs are cheap!

Stuff came at midday. PC finally rebuilt into the Antec at 4:30pm. Getting the Tagan and all its wires (this is modular) to fit was a bitch!

The back case panel now bulges where all the cables aren't quite flat enough (had to sit on it) but it closed and screwed shut.

Had to take the bottom fan out to power the VGA card :p

Got the two remaining fans on high speed. Not quiet but not annoying - and the speed contol is on top at the back so not hard to change. I can feel the air being pulled through the filters at the front though so all's good!

More details later.

If you are considering this Antec case though I would advise calling/emailing Antec Sales for a recommended PSU.

I've had this dual core for almost a year :p

I'm waiting on the Q6700 release :)

Yes.

Thought he bouught a new proc. Guess not.

Oh well, you're not as lame as I thought Lord :cool:

I'll see you on the flip side (i.e. after price drops)

later :) was tired as hell when I finished so I went to bed as soon as I had sound from vista.

Nice case, crappy quality. =) Beautiful case.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back