Bored Tech Support computer build

delta4s

BLACK HAWK ALOFT
Bored tech support guy, old parts :D I am sure the guy has no cooling problems.

sky_puter6.jpg

sky_puter5.jpg

sky_puter4.jpg

sky_puter3.jpg

The ethernet cable has full connectivity

sky_puter2.jpg

sky_puter1.jpg

courtesy ethanhant_mi2

Im sorry I guess Im just a total Computer Geek...
Thats F*(k*ng C00l!!!

Hehe

ahhah yea the speaker is jsut hanging htere man that guy must've been bored lol

seen this somewhere and it made me laugh so hard......great post brought back the memory

Beginning said:
Hehehe.... At least it free's up desktop space.. :) LoL
Yeah but you gotta make sure you don't run into it or your rig is all over your floor/desk/smashed to bits. :p

Xie said:
Yeah but you gotta make sure you don't run into it or your rig is all over your floor/desk/smashed to bits. :p
lol imagine someone stupid enough to miss that hanging computer

FishBoy said:
lol imagine someone stupid enough to miss that hanging computer
Well depends on how tall you are really. I smash my head on stuff all the time because it's just above my field of vision but low enough to take a nic out of my head. :p

Xie said:
Well depends on how tall you are really. I smash my head on stuff all the time because it's just above my field of vision but low enough to take a nic out of my head. :p
i get that risk sometimes
LeeJend said:
I wonder if it makes tinkling noises when the wind blows.
hahahahahha

Taking another look @ those pics I wonder how he has that connected to the ceiling. I would be afraid of it spinning on that string and getting all twisted up and FUBAR.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back