Bored at work

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
So playing with some top secret mapping stuff :)

First 2 is my village, last is my house :eek:

Neat
grin.gif

nice, can you get me some pics of my place?

Well I took some the other night Henyman, but it was dark in the bushes and I didn't want to arouse suspision by using the flash.

If only it had a postcode feature I could find out houses on request :p

I'm on here somewhere, not saying where though *runs off* :p

Let me know when someone turns up and asks for EP. It's going to happen, it's just when...

well i have his address........phone #..........mobile # :p ;)

ok is that nvidia map thing program? b/c i tried to use that and it was gay and retarded. someone please tell me the program eP is using

The first one is my home, the second one is the residence hall I'm staying in here at uni.
wink.gif

prodj88 said:
ok is that nvidia map thing program? b/c i tried to use that and it was gay and retarded. someone please tell me the program eP is using
It's nice to see that you can word a decent explanation of why you dislike something.

As for the program that EP is using, he works for the MoD...

SPeedY_B said:
he works for the MoD...
Sounds like his working for a fat guy with a white perssian cat on his lap :p
Its kinda disturbing that people like him have access to such technology.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back