Boot XP..thoughts

C

cky

what do you guys think of bootxp before i install it. im tired of the same ol boot up screen and was wondering what you guys thought about it and if theres any problems with it

Great program. I wouldn't pay for it... but it does its job quite well.

Just make sure u got the latest version. Previous version has SP1 issues.

I use it and it's a great free program. I haven't found a whole lot of boot screens that I'm crazy about, but I do have a pretty cool one that was copied from Windows 1.0 back in the early 80s. :happy:

Originally posted by Codename:Rocky
what do you guys think of bootxp before i install it. im tired of the same ol boot up screen and was wondering what you guys thought about it and if theres any problems with it
I had problems with it messing up the image. Placing the progress bar in the default area, even when the boot screen has it somewhere else. I prefer LogonUIBootRandomizer, plus it is free. :happy:

I see my boot screen about once a week. Even then it's only visible for about 3 seconds, it'll be a while before I get tired of it.

Originally posted by Herkalees
I see my boot screen about once a week. Even then it's only visible for about 3 seconds, it'll be a while before I get tired of it.

dito:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back