boot order

bluzeboy

Bluzeboy
when i was running 98 ,i knew how to change my boot order if i needed to .but in xp the bios are different .98 it was not difficult but i'm unable to figure out how in xp .is there some trick i'm missing?

Your bios is your bios and it wont change unless you either change motherboards or sometimes but very rare after a bios flash .. that said just reboot your machine and enter the bios look around its in there somewhere ....... boot to your harddrive where XP is installed is the fastest boot option ...

i found the boot in bios ,but the problem is how to change them if i need to

Depends on what bios you have. Try selecting one of them and hitting + or - to move it up or down.

Or page up - page down

if your unsure look on the bottom of the screen in the bios it tells you on most how to change values

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back