Boot Loader

Jz1397-5

XP Bad Ass
i was just thinking about installing 9x back onto an old partition of my machine the other day. all other partitions are NTFS. the only problem is getting a boot loader. does boot magic now recognize NTFS partitions? or do you guys reccomend anything else to boot NT and 9x

Yes , Partition Magic (Boot Magic) 7 or 8 will allow this to be done.
Its still the best , but expensive !

PartionMagic and BootMagic Version 7 does support NTFS, FAT, FAT32 and other types of File Systems and has options where you can add or delete an operating system.

I have been doing this without any trouble for years! :D

Dual Booting

I use system commander 7.5 it is the best boot manager i have found with built in partition software with a very good gui, which can be modified to users wishes.

works with almost all operating systems and supports all harddrive formats such as fat, fat 32, ntfs etc

i have used it for over 6 months without any problems.:D :cool:

i just got system commander and i like it. only problem is that when i go into the partitioning area, it just stays on analyzing hardware. also is the partitioner reliable?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back