boot failure

zandyrei

TinySoft
hi guys...

im having trouble with my Pc.. awhile ago i received multiple explorer errors, window after window, when i close a window, another window will open... i cannot read what was the error coz it kept on openning..then suddenly my PC restarted by itself..

now the trouble is i cant get into windows.. the windows logo doesnt load...
now the prob is i cant get it in command prmt, safe mode or anything i cant go through.. just plain black blank screen..... all the selection from F8 cant do anything....

my cmos do detect my HD... but whne the time loading windows logo it freezes...

no safemode...
no restore...
no command prmt...

what will i do?

ty...

have you tried reinstalling windows?

something similar happened to me last year, if the re install doesn't work, your hd may be failing badly

You might want to try and boot from a floppy or a cd with some hard drive tools on there and run some tests to see the health of your hard drive.

It might be that the PC has been infected by a virus, but the previous posters give good advice - check to see if you can do a disk scan using the PC BIOS / scan tool. This may or may not come up with an error. If it does then you have the problem, if not you might want to try reinstalling windows by using the repair option from your windows boot disk.

you should still follow shamus's advice of running some hd tests... if something is wrong you may re-encounter problems in the future

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back