Boooohoooooohoooohoooooo

Swi

gningnegneur
"Comander, Comander, printer's down... i repeat... printer's down"

What do you suggest me as replacement?

I want a good color printer to print good quality digital picture (my camera resolution is 2032x1536)

well you could get a printer that prints photos or you can get a really good inkjet printer than does high quality graphics. its up to you.

i got a lenmark z53

16ppm mono
10ppm colour

umm i think it's 1200x2400 dpi, but it print's photo's really well. i t cost's bout £100

I gotta Epson Stylus Photo 810, 2440dpi max res. printout, does lovely prints.

lenmark is better in some way's because with each new cartridge u get a new set of printer head's so u alway's get top notch performance, but the cartridges are about £40 each for colour...but they last a long time if u only print in draft.

p.s is there a printer faster than 16ppm mono?, the fastest i've seen except mine it 12ppm

i have a compaq and it sucks so i suggest avoiding them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back