Boobs don't cause earthquakes

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
Facebook 'Boobquake' group to 'prove boobs don't cause earthquakes'

An Iranian cleric bizarrely claimed that women in sexy clothes cause earthquakes, so thousands of ladies in Facebook's 'Boobquake' campaign will show off their assets this Monday to prove him wrong.

Iran is one of the world's most earthquake-prone countries, but the explanation for the tremors by one cleric left a lot of people scratching their heads.

Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi said: 'Many women who do not dress modestly... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes.'

In order to prove him wrong, over 30,000 women have signed up to a Facebook group called Boobquake.

It was started by Jennifer McCreight, who wants to test the cleric's claim scientifically, by getting thousands of women to show off their cleavages to see if any tectonic movements follow.

'On Monday, April 26th, I will wear the most cleavage-showing shirt I own,' she says. 'Yes, the one usually reserved for a night on the town.

'I encourage other female skeptics to join me and embrace the supposed supernatural power of their breasts. Or short shorts, if that's your preferred form of immodesty.

'With the power of our scandalous bodies combined, we should surely produce an earthquake. If not, I'm sure Sedighi can come up with a rational explanation for why the ground didn't rumble…'

Boobquake
www.blaghag.com

I shall be tweeting my attempt at causing an earthquake later

Can't wait for those gorgeous pics Marge.:yowch:

Pics are there only for Evil Marge followers on Twitter.Follow her now :)

Boobs might not cause earthquakes, but moobs could in people's stomachs :laugh: ./angel :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back