Boob Job Ban In Space!

technokid88

Part of a System
lol.. this is pretty funny story i came across

Women with boob jobs may be banned from Virgin's space flights.
Bosses fear the implants may expand and burst due to cabin pressure, according to The Sun.
More than 157 people have paid £115,000 each to travel into space on the Virgin Galactic space "shuttle".
Spokesman Will Whitehorn said: "We've discovered there may well be issues with breast augmentation.
"We're not sure whether they could stand the trip - they could well explode."
People with heart or circulation problems may also be ruled out.
The first trips are due in early 2008 and will have room for only seven or eight people.
Celebrity passengers include former Dallas actress Victoria Principal.
Virgin is also in talks to get 75-year-old Star Trek actor William Shatner, who played Captain Kirk.

©

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh its alright, they can just come and ride my spaceship.

theres a mythbusters episode on this, they proved its not true, i think dont remember the verdict, they did it twice

I think we should look at some more samples to decide ourselves :p

kcnychief said:
I think we should look at some more samples to decide ourselves :p

:laugh: Same thoughts here, But if there going to burst then everyone stand behind me I will protect you from the blast and let them just blow up all over me. :cool:

Picture removed.

Please remember that this site is viewed by users of all ages.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back