Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motor Yacht (35-60 feet, power)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Hi Guys,
I was reluctant to make a boating thread because i was unsure if people actually had boats or not. Anyways, this thread is a boating thread no matter the size/make/value post it here. Hope it goes well.
-Jack

Wow, i swear i am a psychic, i knew that this thread would not get any hits what so ever.... I guess nobody hear likes boats eh?
Ok then anybody who can remove this thread feel free to.
-Jack

vanquished said:
Wow, i swear i am a psychic, i knew that this thread would not get any hits what so ever.... I guess nobody hear likes boats eh?
Ok then anybody who can remove this thread feel free to.
-Jack
Of course everyone is going to say SuperYacht...
But take into account these thing:
1. You need a captain
2. Gas, these ships take in excess of 15,000 gallons of diesel fuel. which at the current marine price is around $4.00 a gallon, so thats about 60,000 dollars worth of fuel every 3 trips you take.
3. Its a slow boat, I said no watertoys included, meaning no jet ski's, rafts, etc...
4. You have to plan each trip long ahead of time, there is no spur of the moment trips...
5. With such a big boat the only option during the winter is to bring it down to a warm place like florida.

These are the cons, the only real pro is: Being able to say that you have a 300 foot yacht...
So if you like the weight of pro's to cons then vote for the superyacht, if your looking for fun vote for a smaller size...
-Jack

Hmm...
Im confused why this thread didn't take, any of you know?
I assume its because ppl aren't near the water or don't have boats if they are...
-Jack

I like the 30+ size boats for Ocean riding.

but I will fly around in a LASER II on the trap alllll day.

Yah thats my size, i have the sea-ray 390 motor yacht, i absolutely love it.. But of course my personality led me to choose the superyacht... I like to show off :)
-Jack

390=39 feet + pulpit...

Yeah id say you'd have to stop around 25 feet for that, once you get bigger than than it gets too hard to control/turn quickly...
-Jack

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back